6.08.2011

A Letter from Robert Rodriguez...

The Robbi & Nikki label was formed and designed with the
current economic status in mind. Through in-depth market
research and constant trend watching I noticed a huge void
in the market for designer tops at an affordable price point.
This void being such a tremendous opportunity and one not
to ignore gave me the inspiration to develop a line that offers
true fashion forward design, at an attainable price point.

I wanted to design a collection that was both hip and sexy for
a much broader audience. It was important to me that this
line carries out my vision and design aesthetic. This
collection is item driven primarily with tops that are denim
friendly, but have the option to be dressed up. Each top is
designed to be unique, giving the line variation from one
style to another.

This philosophy stays true by picking fabrics and
embellishments that stand out to me and to the consumer. It
is always important that the Robbi & Nikki brand stay current
and fashion forward in its design and execution.

Robert Rodriguez